TEIN STREET BASIS Z COILOVERS - 02-07 WRX, 2004 STI
The Tein Street Basis is one of the best cost-effective and quality set of coilovers on the market. This is a great suspension system for those who want something more aggressive than lowering springs. The Street Basis coilovers supersede Tein's Basic coilover design made with improvements in design and performance. These coilovers feature steel construction with twin tube internal components. These components include a larger piston diameter for the front and rear struts.
These are height adjustable for those of you who want to improve the center of gravity in their vehicle, but to also provide the vehicle with a more pronounced look especially if you are equipped with a more aggressive wheel. These coilovers will come with 1-piece aluminum springs and they will come finished in Tein's flagship green color for extra protection against rust and corrosion.
With the Tein Street Basis Coilovers, you will be using your factory top hats to complete the installation.
- Full-length ride height adjustment feature
- Twin-tube structure
- Ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality
- Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs
- Drop Height Front: 1.6 - 3.7in
- Drop Height Rear: 0.1 - 2.4in
- Spring Rate Front: 280lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear: 280lbs/in
- Street Basis DO NOT include strut mounts/camber plates.
- Street Basis DO NOT include adjustable damping.
- Will NOT fit 2005-2007 Subaru STI due to front strut mounting location.
2004-2004 Subaru STI
2002-2007 Subaru WRX