RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Is my order eligible for a refund?
You have 30 days from the shipping date of your order to start the return process. After 30 days your order is no longer eligible for return.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center linked below
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Items that fall within the 30 day return window
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items can not be returned?
- Custom order items (steering wheels, custom plate deletes, decals, etc.)
Electronics (ie: gauges, boost controller, light bulbs, HID kits, flash tuners(eg. Cobb accessport), stand alone engine management systems, headlights/tail lights, 4th Brake Lights(Rear Fog), light bulbs and all other lighting products.
Mounted wheel and tire packages.
Special order items
- Special order items are eligible for return or order cancellation but will carry a 25% restocking for cancellation at any time after the order is placed when refunding to original payment method or in store credit. No exceptions.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of return approval. If items are not shipped within 14 days the return will be cancelled and will no longer be eligible for a refund.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.