FRONT AND REAR EMBLEM INSTALLATION
1. Start by removing old emblem by using a non-marring tool so you do not damage your grill/trunk lid.
2. Remove all of the old adhesive and clean mating surface throughly.
3. If you find there may be an air gap between the new emblem and the grill/trunk then you will need to apply an extra layer of 3m tape to adhere properly. See image below.
4. Apply a second layer of 3m tape to the rear of the emblem as shown
5. Insert emblem into black frame and apply to grill/trunk . Press firmly for 1 minute to adhere properly.