Some 08-14 sedans may have a different style trunk emblem and require slight modification to the new emblem to fit.
Front emblem will fit the same as factory but may still require and extra layer of 3m tape if you find there is a small gap behind the emblem.
If you remove your factory rear emblem and your trunk looks like this , please follow these instruction to install.
1. Clean off all remaining factory adhesive.
2. If you purchased the carbon emblems please trim off small black tab seen in image below with a sharp blade. If you purchased our standard emblems with the separate black frames please skip to the next step.
3. If you purchased our standard emblems with separate black frames please trim the small black tab seen in the image below with a sharp blade.
4. Once you have trimmed the tab off of the emblem/frame you will be able to apply the emblems to the trunk. You may still need and extra layer of 3m tape behind your new emblem if you find there is a small gap behind the emblem. See image below.
5. After applying the extra layer of 3m tape you may now line up the emblem and apply it to your trunk.