1. First remove front tow hook cover
2. Thread mounting rod into factory tow hook thread and tighten with a 17mm wrench using the flats on the end of the rod. (Do not tighten with the threaded nut on the end)
3. Thread on large black threaded nut and set the desired depth
4. Lock both nuts together at desired depth by tightening them together with a 19mm and 22mm wrench.
5. Attach mounting bracket using recessed bolt. This part is fully adjustable to set your desired angle of the plate.
6. Attach plate holding bracket to mounting rod as shown using the 2 larger bolts and add nuts to the rear for added security. This can be attached in many different locations depending on how you want the plate to be mounted.
7.Use provided smaller bolts to attach your license plate to the bracket.