1. Trim off small plastic tabs shown above with sharp blade.
2. Apply 3m tape as shown above to install frame separately on vehicle.
3. Line up and install frame seperately from emblem with 3m tape.
4. Apply 2 extra layers of 3m tape to rear of emblem as shown above.
5. Apply a 3rd layer of 3m in 3 strips across the rear of the emblem as shown above.
6. Insert emblem into centre of frame and press firmly for 1 minute to adhere properly.
7. The emblem should now fit perfectly. If imperfect, adjust 3m tape positioning and re-apply.