IAG Race Series Solid Engine Mounts - 2002-07 Subaru WRX, 04-20 STI, 04-08 FXT
The IAG Race Series Engine Mounts are designed as solid mounts with racing in mind. These are ideal for the person that is looking for the ultimate performance gains at the road course, dragstrip or autocross but do not drive the car on the street. The solid metal bushings included with the mounts will produce NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) into the cabin. The engine mounts feature cold rolled gold zinc plated steel brackets with gold zinc plated pins, hardware and aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum anodized carriers that are machined in-house.
Unique to IAG's Engine Mounts is the ability to change the bushings to adapt to the needs of the car. Our Race Series solid mounts start with solid metal bushings but allow you to change to softer 90A or 75A or bushings. Instead of having to purchase a new set of mounts if you want softer bushings, you can simply purchase a bushing kit and change your mounts to street or competition level performance.
IAG's mounts are designed to fit the Subaru EJ series engines for the 2002-07 Subaru WRX, 2004-20 STI, 2004-08 Forester XT.
* IAG Engine Mounts require the use of the OEM engine mounting plates. For the 2002-07 WRX, 2004-20 WRX STI and 2004-08 Forester XT you can simply reuse your OEM engine mounting plates. If you do not have them, or they are rusted away you will need 1 of each plate Subaru Part Numbers: 41031VA000, 41031VA010 for installation.
- (x2) Race Series Engine Mounts with solid metal bushings and hardware
Optional - Additional bushing kits to convert the mounts to Street or Comp Series Spec:
- (x8) Street Series Black 75A Durometer Engine Mount Bushings with (x4) Pins
- (x8) Competition Series Red 90A Durometer Engine Mount Bushings with (x4) Pins
- Left OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA010
- Right OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA000