IAG PTFE Fuel System Kit w/ Lines, FPR & Fuel Rails - 08-21 Subaru STI
The IAG PTFE Engine Bay Fuel Kit for the 2008-20 Subaru STI combines our popular PTFE Fuel Line kit with our IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails and the Aeromotive Regulator for a complete installation. Just add your choice of top feed fuel injector and IAG TGV housings to round out this kit and complete your installation.
All lines feature Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose and are pre-assembled and ready for installation. The lines are stainless reinforced and feature black nylon covering to prevent scratching. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapours and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- IAG PTFE Fuel Line Kit (PN# IAG-AFD-2210)
- Aeromotive FPR
- IAG Fuel Pressure Gauge
- IAG 90-degree Gauge Adapter
- IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails (Choice of Black, Red or Gold Finish)
- Aftermarket TGV Housings are required for installation.
- Injectors are required for installation
- The included bracket is designed to safely mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138) on the driver side strut tower, replacing the factory regulator.