IAG Performance EJ Street Series Oil Pan - 02-14 WRX, 04-20 STI, 05-09 LGT, 04-13 FXT (Black)
The IAG Street Series Oil Pan for the Subaru WRX and STI is uniquely designed and CNC machined to suit a wide range of street and track applications.
About Street Series EJ Oil Pan
The cast aluminum oil pan was designed with fitment for a larger variety of popular headers in mind, while still increasing oil capacity up to 30% over OEM.
The design incorporates cooling fins to aid in dissipating heat from the oil as air passes over them. The included oil drain plug is integrated into the lower cooling fins at the absolute bottom of the pan to make sure all the waste oil is removed during maintenance changes. The oil drain plug uses an OEM style crush washer. The oil pan is also threaded with 1/8th inch NPT port to accept many popular oil temperature sensors. 1/8th inch NPT plug is also included in the event that the sensor port is not used.
The upper flange mounting surface is CNC machined for better hardware fitment. The flange features a sealing O-ring for easier installation and removal. The pan is designed to use the included OEM style Viton dipstick o-rings with a unique chamfer to aid in the installation of the dipstick.
About Street Series Oil Pan Baffle
Internally, the pan includes our integrated, stainless steel, Street Series Oil Baffle that is designed to prevent oil inside the pan from sloshing around and creating cavitation, which can lead to oil starvation. The baffle is engineered to be removable for future upgrades and easy cleaning.
This pan is compatible with the PN# IAG-ENG-2087 Oil Control Baffle and Windage Tray, or our new PN# IAG-ENG-2210 Windage Tray.
The pan is designed to work with the IAG, Killer B and OEM oil pickup.
- (x1) IAG Cast Aluminum Oil Pan with Machined Flanges & Cooling Fins
- (x1) IAG Street Series Oil Pan Baffle
- (x1) Oil Pan Mounting Hardware Pack
- (x1) Oil Baffle Hardware Pack
- (x1) Oil Pickup Spacer Kit PN#IAG-ENG-2081SP
- (x1) M20 Zinc Plated Oil Drain Plug & OEM Style Crush Washer/Gasket
- (x1) 1/8" NPT Zinc Plated Plug
- (x1) Oil Pan O-ring
- (x2) Oil Pan Dipstick Viton OEM Sized O-rings
- All necessary hardware required for install
- IAG oil pickup spacer (Part# IAG-ENG-2081SP) is included and required when using the IAG oil pickup or Killer B oil pickup.
- The pan is designed to work with the IAG, Killer B and OEM oil pickup.
- Does NOT work with the Moroso Oil Pickup