Looking for an effective solution to eliminate inconsistent power delivery from your 2011-2014 STI? Look no further than the all new Black COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler. The factory top mount intercooler can easily be over worked and overheated due to its size and location. Thus, the intake air temperatures rise causing a loss in power. Replace your factory intercooler with the COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler to ensure that your engine is receiving the coolest possible air, giving you more power!
Remove the overworked factory intercooler from your STI in favor of the COBB Front Mount Intercooler Kit. Featuring a massive 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate core and 2.5" piping, this kit is capable of supporting in excess of 800 whp.
The piping is mandrel bent aluminum and finished in wrinkle black powder coat to keep the engine bay tidy. The cold side piping also has an integrated bung for an Intake Air Temperature sensor which makes for a straight-forward Speed Density conversion. The COBB FMIC is designed to work with the COBB SF Intake and Airbox combination.
*Compatibility with other intake kits cannot be confirmed.
- 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate Core (Black)
- Integrated IAT Bung in Charge Pipe
- 2.5" Black Powdercoated Aluminum Tubing
- Compatible with COBB SF Intake and Airbox
- Includes COBB Universal Bypass Valve
- For COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler Core (Black) refer to Part Number: 724502-BK
- For COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler Core (Silver) refer to Part Number: 724502-SL
2011-2014 Subaru STI