COBB 4 BAR MAP SENSOR KIT - PLASTIC MANIFOLD - 08-14 WRX, 05-09 LGT, 05-09 0BXT
Our Subaru 4 Bar MAP Sensor Kit is a plug and play solution that allows for precise measurement of pressures up to 4 Bar.
This kit consists of both our billet aluminum adapter and pre-terminated 4 Bar sensor. The billet aluminum adapter is anodized black with a laser etched "C" logo. 1/8" NPT threads allow for simple, leak-free installation of the pressure sensor. An included o-ring and hardware allows for leak-free installation into the throttle body.
The pressure sensor itself is made up of a stainless steel body and flying leads terminated into an OEM quality connector, allowing for direct plug-and-play installation into supported Subarus.
Most Subarus are equipped with either a 2.5 or 3 bar MAP sensor from the factory which allows accurate reading up to either 21.5psi or 28.8psi (respectively). For vehicles targeting boost values higher than that, an upgraded sensor is required for accurate measurement and control.
- COBB Subaru 4 Bar MAP Sensor
- Billet Aluminum Adapter w/ 1/8" NPT Threads
- OEM Quality Plug-and-Play Connector
- Total Error Band <1% Full Scale (+/- 0.6psi)
- <1 ms Response Time
- Linear 0.5v to 4.5v Output
- 0-60psi Absolute Pressure Measurement
- 1/8" NPT Threads
- Retains OEM Sensor DTC Detection Capabilities
- NOT for Metal Manifold design please use COBB #A12700
- Tuning is Required!
- Sold as a complete PnP kit.
2008-2014 Subaru WRX
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT & Spec. B
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT
2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT