TEIN FLEX Z COILOVERS - 08-14 STI
The best thing you can do for your STI to improve handling is replacing the stock suspension with high performance coilovers. The Tein Flex Z Coilovers will give you the ultimate control over your car with independent ride height adjustment you can dial in the ride height you crave with ease. The Flex Z’s feature 16 way damping adjustment which allows you to dial in the suspension for any condition, whether you are going for a canyon cruise, attacking corners at the track or heading to work, you can fine tune the suspension to give you maximum performance and comfort.
Tein has been a suspension specialist since 1985 and you can find their suspension on some of the quickest cars in motorsport. With their knowledge and quality manufacturing, you know you are getting some of the best suspension found on the market.
- Full-length ride height adjustment feature
- Twin-tube structure
- Damping force adjustment system
- Complete kit with upper mounts exclusively designed for this coil over system with the exception of some models
- Ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality
- 16 level linear damping force adjustment system
- Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs
- Drop Height Front: -0.1-3.8in
- Drop Height Rear: 0.8-1.6in
- Spring Rate Front: 504lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear: 392lbs/in
- Will NOT fit 2008-2014 Subaru WRX due to front strut mounting location.
2008-2014 Subaru STI