Muteki SR48 12X1.25 Open Ended Lug Nuts - TITANIUM
Get race car functional design, OEM quality construction, and car show class looks with the Muteki SR48 Lug Nut Sets. The race car functionality allows for full stud engagement and the open end lets you use extended race wheel studs. The knurled end will also allow you to grip the SR48 Lugs no matter if you’re wearing gloves or not.
The OEM quality construction of the SR48 Lug comes from the use of Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium metal and oversized 60 degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels.
- 60 degree taper seat
- Open Ended Design
- Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium Construction
- Compatible With Extended Studs
- Lug Seat Diameter : 22mm (Largest portion of the lug seat)
- 20x – Open end lug nut kit
- 1x Key (Comes with a 3/4″ & 13/16″ dual hex adapter)
- Open Ended
- Color = TITANIUM Anodized
- Locks are available, sold separately in packs of 4. (Not included)
- Muteki lug nuts are made with tapered bottoms specifically for aftermarket wheels. These are not for use on factory wheels.
- M12 x 1.25