KILLER B MOTORSPORTS OIL BAFFLE WINDAGE TRAY - 02-14 WRX, 04-21 STI, 05-09 LGT, 04-13 FXT
$78.99 CAD $87.99 CAD
If Michelangelo, Picasso, and the guy who invented a Swiss army knife collectively raised a stepchild, more than likely he or she works for Killer B motorsports. Literally everything they make out of metal hits you hard in the feels because the craftsmanship is sensory overload.
Their Oil Baffle Windage Tray is no exception. Although the boxer engine sets Subaru apart from most sport compacts, they do have oil sloshing issues with oil going back and forth from head to head under extreme cornering.
So what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank and allowing it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connection rods will also lower oil temperatures.
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank.
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
- Replaces factory baffle/windage tray.
- Fits ALL EJ-Series turbo engines.
2004-2020 Subaru STI & Type-RA
2002-2014 Subaru WRX (Requires triangle oil pan #11109AA151)
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT & Spec B
2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT
All USDM & JDM EJ-Series Turbo Engines (EJ205 / EJ207 / EJ22T / EJ255 / EJ257 / EJ257B / EJ20X / EJ20Y)