Hawk DTC-70 Brake Pads - Rear - 04-17 STI
DTC-70 was engineered with extremely high torque and highly aggressive initial bite for cars with high deceleration rates, with or without downforce. With superior release and control characteristics, it’s a winning race solution on its own or as split friction with DTC-60.
- High-performance high torque compound
- Superior rotor and pad wear
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off-Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula, Monster Trucks
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon-ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 800-1200 F optimal temperature range
Note: Also works for the front calipers on the following cars: 2001-2005 Lotus Elise, 2010-2011 Elise, 2011 Exige.