DBA Street Series Slotted Rear Rotor - 2008-2014 WRX, 2015-2021 WRX w/ Out Eyesight, 2009-2013 FXT
DBA's entry level Street T2 Slotted Series Front Rotors for the 2004-17 Subaru STi offer improved braking straight out of the box. DBA's Street T2 Series rotors feature a new Bi-Symmetrical T2 curve slots to dampen the vibration harmonics or noise, resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. T2 slot design also provides even pad wear and assists in minimising glazing of pad surfaces. DBA Slotted Street Series are the perfect replacement rotor for the performance conscious street motorist.
The DBA Street T2 Rotors also feature DBA's well known Kangaroo Paw ventilation design that delivers significantly improved braking performance under all conditions to make you safer than ever before. The innovative Kangaroo Paw design is stronger, outperforms traditional straight vane disc brake rotors and allows your brakes to runs cooler. Every time the brakes are used massive pressure is built up through the braking system. The force your foot applies at the brake pedal is multiplied many times at the disc rotors, creating friction and extreme heat. Traditionally, heat is removed as air flows through the rotor passing between straight cooling vanes. However, the straight vane design does not provide the ideal conditions for heat to be dissipated and tends to trap heat. The Kangaroo Paw features 144 precisely positioned diamond and tear-drop pillars. These pillars create a exceptionally strong, reliable, and efficient cooling system. The increased surface area created by the pillars allows for very rapid heat dissipation. DBA's Kangaroo Paw ventilation system quickly removes the heat, as cool air flows in from the center of the disc, while hot air is forced to the outside of the disc, cooling the discs and return your braking system to optimal operating temperature, ready to deliver optimum performance every time you step on the brakes.
- Patented ‘Kangaroo Paw’ ventilation design* provides greater heat dissipation.
- Bi-Symmetrical T2 curve slots dampen the vibration harmonics or noise, resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- T2 slot design provides even pad wear and assists in minimising glazing of pad surfaces.
- Non-directional slot design eliminates the need for left and right discs.
- Paint protection on non-friction areas enhances appearance.
- All DBA Rotors are sold PER ROTOR. Please order the necessary quantity.
- This version includes Dual-Drilled 5x114.3 and 5x100 (Used for brake conversion)
- Rear discs
2008-2018 Subaru WRX (WITHOUT Eyesight Option)
2008-2011 Subaru Subaru Legacy 2.5i
2009-2016 Subaru Forester XT
2009-2016 Subaru Forester X (with vented rear rotor)