Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Kit - 13-21 BRZ
$1,545.99 CAD $2,082.32 CAD
Bilstein B14 (PSS) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability in an OE quality, direct fit package.
These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements.
B14 (PSS) suspension kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nurburgring.
- BILSTEIN GAS-PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY - A standard which continues today in both monotube and twin-tube designs
- BILSTEIN MONOTUBE/UPSIDE DOWN TECHNOLOGY - The Monotube Technology provides greater damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston
- THREADED BODY ADJUSTABLE RANGE - The round threading paired with sport springs at optimal fixed pretension allows for quick and easy adjustment to provide maximum stability in any situation
- BILSTEIN ROAD TESTED - All Bilstein shock absorbers undergo rigorous testing and measurement procedures for objective criteria in all safety aspects
- BILSTEIN LOWERING AND FITS LOWERING SPRINGS - Bilstein's shock absorbers are paired with proper springs to ensure enhanced driving characteristics while still achieving your desired look
- BILSTEIN OE QUALITY - Bilstein's products and expertise are in high demand from OE replacement to tuning and motorsports
- BILSTEIN TRIPLE-C TECHNOLOGY - Is a high-performance three-layer coating that has been specially developed for effective corrosion protection for Bilstein coilover suspensions and includes zinc
- Drop Height Front Metric - 10-30mm
- Drop Height Rear Metric - 10-30mm
- Spring Rate Front - Not Provided
- Spring Rate Rear - Not Provided