BC RACING COILOVERS - BR SERIES - 15-20 WRX, 15-20 STI
* We DO NOT have live inventory for this particular manufacturer on our website. Most BC Racing BR Series Coilovers are special order from BC Racing USA. If the coilovers are in stock at BC Racing USA, it gerenally takes 2 weeks to have the kit transferred up to our Canadian warehouse, however, if the kit is out of stock at BC Racing USA, then it will need to be custom built prior to shipping out, and will typically take approximately 4 weeks before it will be ready to ship out to you.
In the event the kit is not available, or on backorder, a sales representative will be getting in touch with you to let you know within approximately 48h after your order is placed.
BR SERIES BC RACING COILOVER KIT
The BC Racing BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to proved the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available on applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and swift springs available for most applications
- Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
** Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.