Tomei Expreme Series Unequal Length Headers - 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
Expreme Series Unequal Length Header for 2015 - 2021 Subaru WRX by Tomei
Every flaw of the OEM header has been addressed and improvised during the development of the Tomei header, resulting in power gains you can feel throughout the powerband of the car. The OEM headers restrict air flow resulting in loss of power and efficiency. Tomei headers do not restrict air flow resulting in an increase in power and efficiency.
The turbo side of the OEM headers severely restricts the flow of the exhaust gas, resulting in loss of power and efficiency. The collector on the Tomei headers were made using the lost wax method. The lost wax method allows the collector pipes to merge smoothly, therefore eliminating any restrictions on the header.
The OEM headers turbo side port is severely restricted by its 33mm port on the header. The slide adjuster on the Tomei header allows users running thicker head gaskets to appropriately extend the header to accommodate for the thicker head gasket. The flange on the Tomei headers is highly rigid, lightweight, and has a stepless flange.
- Unequal length layout
- Unequal length runners on the headers achieve the unique boxer engine rumble
- SUS 304 stainless steel construction
- The design removes all the multiple narrow restrictions found in the OEM manifold
- Reduced turbo spool time and improved throttle response
- Improves both horsepower and torque
- 2mm piping thickness
- Larger turbo side port ID on the flange compared to stock