Subaru 75W90 High Performance Gear Oil 1QT Universal
This is the replacement stock fluid used in Subaru STI models. Until now, the Subaru Extra-S gear & Transmission Fluid was only available in a 5 Gallon Drum.
It's superior design helps to lessen the common 3-4 shift grind in higher mileage 5 speed WRX transmissions. This fluid will work in any Subaru that requires 75w90 fluid in transmissions and differentials.
Customers have reported that shifting is smoother and less prone to grinding with Subaru Extra-S fluid. It's what Subaru uses and recommends.
- Single Quart Bottle
- 75w90 Weight
Transmission / Rear Diff Capacity:
- 5 Speed transmissions take 3.5 quarts
- 5 Speed Rear differentials take 0.8 quarts
- 6 Speed transmissions take 4.1 quarts
- 6 Speed Rear differentials take 1.0 quarts
- This "High Performance" gear oil is a replacement for Subaru "Extra-S" gear oil previously used by Subaru of Japan.
- Sold as a 1 quart bottle
- 2004-2006 Subaru STI models require a friction modifier to be used in the rear differential due to LSD type.
Subaru Manual Transmissions - 5 & 6 Speed
Subaru Rear Differentials - Open & LSD
Subaru Front Differentials - Automatic Transmissions