Radium Engineering Dual Port Injection Rails - 02-21 STI, 02-14 WRX, 06-13 FORESTER, 08-12 LEGACY
High horsepower requires increased fueling to meet the demands of extreme output turbocharges. Radium Engineering have heard the Subaru community demand more from the EJ-series engine and are proud to offer their newly designed DPI / “Dual Port Injection” aka. Dual injection system providing 4 fuel injectors per fuel rail. This means no need for dual fuel rail setup that over complicates the process.
As with all high horsepower builds this setup requires many custom components such as:
- Standalone ECU capable of firing 8 fuel injectors
- Custom wiring harness from ECU to injectors
- Custom Increased Size Fuel Lines (Feed and Return)
- Appropriate sized fuel injectors based on flow requirements
- Adjustable FPR
- (Optional) Fuel Pulse Dampers
This setup can be used on virtually any EJ-series engine regardless of Top Feed or Side Feed however some older EJ20 engines from Japan such as the EJ20G / EJ20K are not compatible due to intake manifold port design differences on the cylinder heads.
- Each fuel rail has 4 injector ports that are machined to permit injectors with 14mm O-rings.
- End ports are tapped for 10AN ORB.
- Top ports are tapped for 8AN ORB.
- Supports OEM and Aftermarket Injectors
- Support Fuel Pulse Dampers
- Requires only 1x feed line and 1x return line per rail compared to dual rail setups
Primary Lower Fuel Injectors:
- Using the provided adapters, both OEM Subaru or 60mm Bosch EV14 style fuel injectors can be used. To reuse the OEM Subaru injectors, the provided top hat must be installed over the upper OEM injector O-ring as shown below.
- To use aftermarket 60mm Bosch EV14 injectors the provided injector seat must be installed over the lower injector O-ring.
Supported Lower Injectors:
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x-60-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300x-60-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700x-60-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-60-14-14
Secondary Upper Fuel Injectors:
- Only 34mm Bosch EV14 style fuel injectors can be used. Fortunately, many Subaru owners are currently already using Injector Dynamics XXXX.48.11.WRX fuel injectors. If the upper and lower billet caps are pulled off, the base injector is a 34mm Bosch EV14 which can be used. Below are the compatible secondary upper injectors.
Supported Upper Injectors:
- Injector Dynamics ID850-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0042-4
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0050-4
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0065-4
- Deatschwerks 16U-00-0090-4
- Deatschwerks 16M-00-1500-4
- Deatschwerks 16M-00-2200-4
- (2x) Black Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rails
- (4x) Injector Seats for Aftermarket Injectors
- (4x) Injector Hats with Filter Screens for OEM Injectors
- (4x) Phenolic Insulating Press-In Spacers
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- FKM Viton O-ring Seals
- Standalone/Aftermarket ECU capable of firing 8 injectors MUST be used in order to operate injectors correctly.
- Custom fuel line setup is required and is NOT a plug n' play system.
- Professional Tuning IS required!
- NOT compatible with early generation EJ20G/EJ20K/EJ20H. Confirm that Radium TGV deletes match your intake manifold design/cylinder intake ports.
2004-2020 Subaru STI & Type-RA
2002-2014 Subaru WRX
2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
2005-2012 Subaru Legacy GT & Spec. B
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT
2005-2006 Saab 9-2x Aero
2001-2006 JDM EJ207 STI
2001-2006 JDM EJ205 WRX