IAG Performance PTFE Fuel Line Kit - 2008-14 Subaru WRX
The IAG Performance PTFE Fuel Line Kit for the Subaru WRX is designed to work in conjunction with the IAG Top Feed Fuel Rail Kit and Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138 - Sold Separately). The lines are manufactured with Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose that is stainless steel reinforced, featuring black nylon covering to prevent scratching and is ethanol safe. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system. The lines are specifically manufactured to length and pre-assembled to fit the 2008-14 WRX applications, making installation an easy process.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- (x6) PTFE Fuel Lines
- (x1) Fuel Line Spacer Bracket
- (x1) Aeromotive FPR Specific Bracket
- (x1) "Y" Fitting Bracket
- (x1) Fuel Line "Y" Fitting
- (x1) Adel Clamp for "Y" Fitting
- (x1) Torx Head Screw for Adel Clamp
- (x4) AN Fuel Rail Fittings
- (x3) AN FPR Fittings
- (x2) OEM Fuel Hard Line Adapter Fittings
- IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails are required for installation
- Aftermarket TGV Housings are required for installation.
- The included bracket is designed to safely mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138 - Sold Separately) on the driver side strut tower, replacing the factory regulator.