TEIN FLEX A COILOVERS- 15-20 WRX, 15-20 STI
The Tein Flex A Coilover has been designed with comfort as the main objective. Your typical coil over will come with either a rubber or urethane bump stop is there to absorb the bottoming-out effect which then causes a large jolt or rebound which can cause drivers to lose control. The Flex A coil overs have been designed with a Hydraulic Bump Stopper which has been built inside of the shock absorber which effectively generates damping force at near, or full bumps to absorb large impacts smoothly while having occupants in a lowered vehicle.
The Hydraulic Bump Stopper technology has been derived from vehicles that participate in World Rally Racing where the technology is passed onto a street application that will improve the looks and handling of your vehicle. Other features include ride height adjustment through the body of the strut which means that you don't have to mess with the spring pre-load and ride quality. These coil overs will also come provided with top hats. The fronts are camber adjustable for those who are running an aggressive wheel or tire setup. Additionally, these coil overs are EDFC compatible for those who desire in-car dampening control.
Finally, these coil overs will come powder-coated in Tein's flagship green color for extra protection against rust and corrosion, and Tein will supply you with a set of ride-height adjustable tools to allow you to run these to your particular setting.
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature - Ride Height Adjustment with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Twin-Tube Structure - For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke
- Damping Force Adjustment System - 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount - Exclusively Designed Upper Mounts are Included (Except Some Models)
- 1-Full-Car-Kit - Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
New Hydraulic Bump Stopper which has been employed in the likes of world rally cars, designed inside the shock to protect the shock at full damping force.
- Twin Tube System for those of you with larger and wide wheels. When at a low setting this feature provides a sufficient, low friction stroke to handle the bumpiest of road consitions.
- Full-length Ride Height Adjustment Systems. This is a great feature that allows you to lower the suspension settings without messing with the pre-load.
- Damping Force Adjustable allows 16 levels of damping force adjustment to the driver’s desired ride comfort levels.
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable 16-way level in cockpit adjustment without leaving the vehicle.
- Upper mounts included for easy installation. This is a convenient feature so you don’t have to take apart your factory suspension just to take the top hats off. This will save you time and stress. Plus, the front strut mounts are camber adjustable.
- Available for overhaul, and revalveing. The shock absorbers included in this kit have been designed to be restored to bring the performance back to new levels. Also the damping can be changed per customers request through Tein.
- Spring Rate Front: 448 lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear: 392 lbs/in
- Drop Height Front: 0.0-2.9in
- Drop Heaight Rear: 0.6-3.3in
2015-2020 Subaru STI & Type-RA
2015-2020 Subaru WRX