RADIUM ENGINEERING DUAL CATCH CAN KIT - 15-20 WRX
This dual catch can kit is compatible with the 2015+ Subaru WRX (not STi). This kit has not been tested on right hand drive models.
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from high performance driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
This kit is perfect for stock or modified street cars as a preventative measure to keep oil and sludge out of the intake tract, intercooler, and intake manifold. The direct-injected Subaru FA20F engine in particular has an inherent problem since there are no port injectors to clean the backside of the intake valves.
The forward catch can intercepts the crankcase vent line and the rear catch can intercepts the PCV line. The system is completely sealed and retains factory function of the PCV valve. The catch cans are sealed and can withstand pressure in boosted applications when connected directly to the intake manifold.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces each
- This is NOT an AOS / Air Oil Separator. This is a dual can/dual pass catch can and requires normal drain intervals depending on use.
- For vehicles with a large amount of oil blow-by (highly modified, built engine, etc) Use Radium Engineering AOS kit.
- The Radium Petcock Drain Kit is not compatible with this kit. For draining/servicing the catch cans, please consult the installation instructions.
- Will NOT fit 2015+ Subaru STI models. This is for the FA20DIT 2015+ Subaru WRX models.
2015-2020 Subaru WRX