IAG PTFE Flex Fuel System Kit w/ Lines, FPR & Fuel Rails - 2008-20 Subaru STI
The IAG Performance PTFE Engine Bay Flex Fuel Kit for the 2008-20 Subaru STI combines our popular PTFE Flex Fuel Line kit with our IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails and the Aeromotive Regulator for a complete installation. Just add your choice of top feed fuel injectors, Cobb Flex Fuel Sensor and IAG TGV housings to round out this kit and complete your installation.
All lines feature Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose and are pre-assembled and ready for installation. The lines are stainless reinforced and feature black nylon covering to prevent scratching. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Custom fittings specifically designed to work with the COBB Flex Fuel Sensor
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- IAG Flex Fuel PTFE Line Kit (PN# IAG-AFD-2220)
- Aeromotive FPR
- IAG Fuel Pressure Gauge
- 90-degree Gauge Adapter
- IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails (Choice of Black, Red or Gold Finish)
- Aftermarket TGV Housings are required for installation.
- The included bracket is designed to safely mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138) on the driver side strut tower, replacing the factory regulator.
- COBB Flex Fuel Sensor (Sold Separately)
- Injectors Required for Installation.