GRIMMSPEED J-PIPE - CATTED - 15-20 WRX
Grimmspeed’s catted J-pipe/downpipe for the 2015+ wrx models with the manual transmission option is here, and once again meticulous engineering meets elegant design. If you’re in the market for one of the best aftermarket catted downpipes, look no further. This is a direct bolt on no hassle replacement that is designed with one piece construction, excellent ground clearance, with superb quality and craftsmanship.
Let’s look at their other features.
• This is a one piece tube with Grimmspeed’s patented turbo flange design. This flange is ½” thick while retaining all OEM brackets.
• Provides a smooth 3.5 to 3” transition from the turbine outlet to the rest of the pipe.
• Excellent ground clearance without having to alter suspension components.
• Custom stainless turbo studs to accommodate the Grimmspeed ½” flanges.
• Standard 3rd O2 bung for use of aftermarket sensors.
• 300 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter. Provides an excellent balance of reduced restriction of a ‘race cat’ compared to a 200 cel unit.
These are 100% made in the U.S.A., and come provided with all the necessary gaskets and hardware for a ready installation.
|Includes Catalytic Converter||No|
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes|
|Piping Material||304 Stainless Steel|