COBB PITCH STOP MOUNT - 04+ STI, 02+ WRX, 04-13 FXT, 05-09 LGT/OBXT
The COBB Subaru Pitch Stop Mount is constructed of CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum and finished with black anodizing. The COBB logo is laser engraved on the top and bottom of the mount. A 68A High Rebound bushing at the firewall and 85A bushing at the motor provide a more solid mount than stock without being too harsh for normal driving. Grooves in the bushing ensure grease stays where it needs to be and prevents creaking after extended use.
The factory Pitch Mount is constructed of a plastic composite and uses bushings geared towards providing maximum comfort. Replacing it with a COBB Pitch Stop Mount increases overall drivetrain stiffness, eliminates power loss through drivetrain movement and provides a more connected feel for spirited driving.
- Subaru Pitch Stop Mount (Universal)
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Black Powdercoat Finish with COBB Logo
- 68 AHR Firewall Bushing (Rear)
- 85A Motor Bushing (Front)
- The mount will come with bushings pre-greased and installed into the mount, making installation a breeze.
- Not compatible with WRX CVT models
- Not compatible with BRZ/FRS/86
- Subaru of America has issued a TSB #12-210-17 for all 2015-2017 WRX and STI models manufactured up to June 6, 2016. This TSB encompasses a replacement pitch stop bracket as the factory one is prone to tearing and breaking free from the firewall. Inspect your mount for cracking and ensure the TSB is applied as needed prior to installing the COBB Pitch Mount otherwise it may impede your ability to have this warranty service performed. See below for a copy of the TSB release from Subaru of America.
2004-2020 Subaru STI & Type-RA
2002-2020 Subaru WRX (w/o CVT)
2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT & Spec B
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT