IAG Performance PTFE Flex Fuel Line Upgrade Kit for IAG-AFD-2212 (Ethanol Safe)
The IAG PTFE Flex Fuel Line Upgrade Kit for our PTFE Fuel Line Kit (IAG-AFD-2212) is designed to add provisions to attach the COBB Flex Fuel sensor to the return line. This kit replaces the 5.5” hose connecting the return of the Fuel Pressure Regulator to the factory hard line. All lines feature Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose and are pre-assembled and ready for installation. The lines are stainless reinforced and feature a black nylon covering to prevent scratching. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system. The kit also includes a flex fuel sensor relocation bracket, install hardware pack and SAE quick fuel disconnect for ease of installation.
PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types. These hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
Purchase this kit if you already own the IAG-AFD-2212 kit and would like to add or already have a Flex Fuel Sensor. The IAG-AFD-2212 kit is required for the installation of this part. Flex Fuel Sensor is required and not included.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- (x2) PTFE Fuel Lines
- (x1) Flex Fuel Sensor Relocation Bracket
- (x1) SAE Quick Disconnect
- (x1) Install Hardware Pack
- IAG PTFE Fuel Line Kit (PN# IAG-AFD-2212 is required).
- Flex Fuel Sensor is NOT included.