1. Start by removing the factory emblem by prying it off with a non-marring tool. It is held on with only 3m tape (no fasteners)
2. Clean all remaining 3m tape from residue from surface.
3. Trim off small plastic tabs on the back of the emblem as shown below
4. Apply 2 stacked layers of 3m tape directly to the vehicle as shown below
5. Remove red 3m backing from the back of the emblem and carefully line the top of the emblem up with the lip on the vehicle and shown below
6. Once properly aligned, firmly press the emblem against the vehicle and hold for 1 minute.